E-BIKE Tours AND WALKING TOURS
Cycle Coast to Coast on one of New Zealand’s Great Rides that can be ridden all year round in our sub-tropical climate. The Twin Coast Cycle Trail is an easy trail suited to most abilities and takes you from the glittering waters of the Bay of Islands to the untouched raw beauty of the Hokianga Harbour.
- Small Groups
- Sub-tropical climate – cycle all year round
- Venture into the heart of Northland’s rich culture and history
- Diverse scenery
- Walk the islands – incredibly pristine and full of native birds
- Discover local wines at the vineyards
- Experience award winning activities/ NZ iconic attractions
- Enjoy top class cuisine at award winning restaurants
- Relax at unique character filled eateries
- Quality accommodation
- Experienced and knowledgeable tour leaders
- Quality ebikes
- Full vehicle support providing security and flexibility
Our tours take you beyond the trail to enjoy more of the Far North – small towns with quirky art galleries, kauri forests, ferry and boat rides, vineyards, more cycling and walking, taking in some of NZ’s iconic attractions, along with wonderful sights and experiences that only the locals know about! The trail takes you on a fascinating journey through some of New Zealand’s earliest Maori and European settlements as it tells the story of an emerging nation.
Fully Supported and organized for you, book once with us and you are all sorted enabling you to make the most of your time here.
Our Cook to Kupe Tour is fully inclusive and leaves every Monday. Five splendid days cycling Coast to Coast and beyond. A great mix of cycling, walking and unique experiences.
This fully inclusive tour leaves several times a year, taking you from Kerikeri to Cape Reinga in a loop. You choose the amount of cycling that suits you. A once in a life time experience.
Travelling with a group - friends or family! We custom build your cycling, walking and favourite pastimes into a truly personal and memorable experience. Get in touch to create your unique experience now
Bay of Islands Walking Tour
This tour is a wonderful mix of fine cuisine, vineyards, walking and exploring. We take you to some very special places on foot and by boat.